10 years ago today Cole & I went on our first date! We were juniors in high school and I remember it like it was yesterday! We were sitting in the infamous "pit" a concrete lounge area that all of the Upper Classmen hung out at between class periods. Cole & I were chatting and in true Cole style he asked me to go eat sometime....how about Wednesday he said? Which just so happened to be Valentine's day! I am going to go ahead and bet that this was on like Monday....last minute is also Cole's style. Good news I did not have plans so of course I said yes! He took me to Riverside Tavern...now Ruths Chris. Of course we did not have reservations so we sat there for like an hour in a half and ate around 9pm. :) But it was the BEST Valentine's Day I had ever had!
I am so thankful to be married to that sweet 16 year old boy who asked me out on our first date on Valentine's Day! We have spent many Valentine's Day together since then and they keep getting better! I love you Colston!
 |
| 2001 |
 |
| 2007 |
 |
| 2009 |
 |
| 2011 |
1 comment:
Ohhhhh this warms my heart so!!!!!!!! Love love love that little story - and the 2001 pic - classic. Happy V-day, Edwards Family! You're 2 of my faves!
Post a Comment