Monday, August 20, 2012

Antique Gold Mine: Sweetwater, TN


This past weekend my mother-in-law and I spent the day antique shopping in Sweetwater, TN.  I had been in and out of Sweetwater before but NEVER stepped foot into their antique shops.  I was pleasantly surprised!  We started the day at Short Sheet Fabric outlet.  If you are ever in the market for fabric this is by far the place to go.  I did some serious damage and walked out with curtains for our new dining room, fabric for seat covers in the dining room, fabric for pillows in our bonus room and fabric for curtains in the living room. WAY too much fun.

After our fabric adventure we ate a fabulous lunch at The Paris Apartment. Literally the cutest boutique and tea room.  After lunch we headed out on Main Street to tackle the antique shops.  I scored a end table for our living room, a gorgeous gold antique mirror and a vintage frame that I am making into a cork board for my new office nook (pictures to come shortly).  I am now a huge fan of Sweetwater and will definitely be going back in the near future to pay the antique shops another visit. 

Since I was on a roll after our Sweetwater adventure Cole and I went out yesterday afternoon to see if we could find any end of the season patio furniture for our new screened in deck. We found exactly what we were looking for at Lowe's and got an awesome deal!  I can't wait to sit on the screened in porch with Colston and the weiner dogs this fall!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!!

Happy Monday Friends!!

xoxo,


No comments: